SCN HOSTED EVENT
Philanthropy, Social Engagement and Hiring People with Disabilities
Network with business leaders, nonprofit champions and corporate executives at SCN's September breakfast. Join in on the conversation!
Lisa Ward, Theresa Piccolo and Lenka Kneschke will share the importance of philanthropy, social engagement and hiring people with disabilities.
Lisa Ward is the Executive Director of the ServiceSource Foundation, a separate charitable 501(c)(3) established to raise money in support of people with disabilities and programs of ServiceSource, Inc.
Theresa Piccolo is the Director of Community Relations and Philanthropy at ServiceSource acting as a prime, passionate ambassador and advocate for the organization throughout Northern VA.
As the Director of Program Development for ServiceSource, Lenka Kneschke oversees program development, proposal development and community engagement for a suite of innovative services and programs, including Senior Services, autism programs, Warrior Bridge, habilitation for people with significant disabilities, and programs for youth transitioning from school to work.
SOAR Community Nebula (SCN) Quarterly Breakfast Series
Industrious Tysons Parking Map.png
- The SCN Breakfast Series is held each quarter, usually the first Tuesday of the selected month.
- Our SC Nebula members get notified about the upcoming event details via email.
- Sessions are highly interactive, facilitated discussions.
- Facilitators are experts in their field and lead the group on a voluntary basis.
- Doors open at 9:00am and the facilitated discussion begins promptly at 9:30am (ends promptly at 10:45am).
- SC Nebula Change Agents (members) attend at not cost. Non member fee is $35.
- Sponsorships are available. Promote your company to SC Nebula members.