Designed for Small Business Owners, Executives and Nonprofit Leaders Managing Employees
Participate in the SOAR Community Network's monthly HR Cluster, led by Edgar Ndjatou with guest trainer Lisa Loggins, Founder & CEO of LeadWell Coaching Strategies, LLC. Both Edgar and Lisa are SCN Nebula Change Agents!
HR Cluster is a monthly round table where small business owners, Executive Directors, and other professionals gather to discuss challenges with HR strategy and implementation within their organizations. Bring ideas, challenges or goals and we'll huddle with you to offer new ideas, perspectives and recommendations.
During this month's cluster, Edgar will discuss what employers need to know about privacy in the workplace while Lisa will give a presentation on building strong office culture where employees are teleworking.
- Location - Zoom Meeting (Video Conference)
- Attendee Limit - 7 Attendees per meeting
- Meeting format
- 10 Minutes of introduction and Knowledge Bytes
- About 15 minutes per person to present their issue
- Use the remaining time to circle back to any issue and address group administrative items